Applications will be accepted online only. Incomplete applications will not be considered. If there is more information you wish to include, please email: Executive Director, AMEF email@example.com
Use the ‘Save and Continue Later’ link at the bottom of the form to save what you have entered and come back to the from later using a link that can be emailed to you.
If you select a file to be uploaded but elect to ‘Save and Continue Later’, it will not be saved.
The Alberta Music Education Foundation (AMEF) is a registered charity providing funding and innovative ideas for music education in your community. Through its status as a registered charity, it accepts donations and seeks funding for programs which it runs, co-sponsors, or supports in the province.
Formed in 1997, AMEF exists because of the belief that the study and performance of music is an integral and necessary part of well-rounded life and vibrant communities. It provides funding, ideas, and resources to Alberta’s community music students and teachers.
VISION – To provide and support opportunities for music education and appreciation for Albertans
MISSION – To promote the advancement of music education in Alberta through participation and/or sponsorship
For each application also provide a brief Budget which includes:
- anticipated income (if applicable and including in-kind); include the amount of the grant in this as well
- anticipated expenses (including in-kind) indicating where you intend to spend any monies granted by AMEF
- NOTE: only expenses directly related to music education will be considered eligible
- please note that we CANNOT AWARD GRANT MONEY TOWARDS FOOD OR BEVERAGES
- Also include the approximate # of volunteer labour hours and value. We suggest $15/hr for “no skill required” and $30/hr for professional services volunteered.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you require assistance in determining whether or not your proposal meets AMEF’s mandate, vision and mission, please contact our Executive Director by email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting your application.
Declaration: To be eligible for consideration, you must check each declaration box and electronically sign below by stating your first and last name and position in your organization to confirm your agreement on behalf of your organization with all of the following statements: